Hi all,

The past few years me and my partner Hazel  have been working on this 2 min short ''Based'' on a true story of Childhood,Humor,Dyslexia,Excitement and Revenge.

so Far were got the script,Storyboard, Animistic, Voice done, The Music, The Puppets and now working to get the set done as  well holding down a full time job 

so here are the puppets so far

Feel free to ask any question

thank for your time 

Lewis

Views: 309

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I'd say most of us are juggling a few jobs at once while pulling off other stuff we care about. Still, you need to step up your game a little if people are to give you their time along with their advice. Make a better presentation. Better photos and a working link to your armature could be the start of a dialogue with someone on this site that could help you move your film forward.

Regards.

yes, your link is messed up
... jbd

I'd say it's definitely commendable to stick with any creative pursuit for even a few months while holding down a full-time job, let alone a few years, so cheers for that, Lewis!

I can recall working full-time as an aluminum-sider, waking up at dawn, working to dusk, driving home, then trying to cram in at least an hour to work on a book I was writing at the time. Going to school didn't help either. Part-time job + full-time school left no time to work on any personal projects. This has remained the case for many years, and I've started and stopped countless projects. So I truly do commend you for sticking with this for as long as you have.

If you have stuck with it this long, you must have a strong passion and desire to see it come to life, and I am sure that will show in the final film. Looking forward to seeing more from this project.

It would also be great to see storyboards, too. For me, that's the heart of pre-production. They show how everything is intended to come together and play out in the final film (I'm a totally biased storyboard artist though. hehe). Although, I've known quite a few people who don't use them at all.

Anyways... Keep up the hard work.

~ Cheers!

Hi all,

sorry for the slow replay 

thank you for your comments and will sort out the link asp

Lewis

Thank you Mike for your kind work, I know a lot of people work and try to fill in time to do what there love to do.

your Will '' Armature  looks amazing and i hope that i can develop the skill you have.

i will try to get some storyboards up

thank again for your comment,

Lewis 

Mike said:

I'd say it's definitely commendable to stick with any creative pursuit for even a few months while holding down a full-time job, let alone a few years, so cheers for that, Lewis!

I can recall working full-time as an aluminum-sider, waking up at dawn, working to dusk, driving home, then trying to cram in at least an hour to work on a book I was writing at the time. Going to school didn't help either. Part-time job + full-time school left no time to work on any personal projects. This has remained the case for many years, and I've started and stopped countless projects. So I truly do commend you for sticking with this for as long as you have.

If you have stuck with it this long, you must have a strong passion and desire to see it come to life, and I am sure that will show in the final film. Looking forward to seeing more from this project.

It would also be great to see storyboards, too. For me, that's the heart of pre-production. They show how everything is intended to come together and play out in the final film (I'm a totally biased storyboard artist though. hehe). Although, I've known quite a few people who don't use them at all.

Anyways... Keep up the hard work.

~ Cheers!

You're very welcome.

As for Will, thank you, but I still have a whole lot to learn. 
Your compliment exceeds the reality of my alleged skills. hehehe.
I am happy that you like the armature though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD CATEGORIES

STOPMO NEWBIES
basic stopmo discussion

ANIMATOR TALK
experienced animators looking to improve

CAMERA & STAGE
animation camera, lighting and moco rigs

ANIMATION TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
animation tool and rigging discussion

STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS
frame capture, editing, and post-production

STORY
script, storyboarding and storyreel discussion

SOUND
lip-sync, sound effects and music

YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT
discuss your stopmo film

ARMATURES
ball & socket and wire armature discussion

MACHINE SHOP
metalwork tool & talk

SCULPTING
sculpture information and advice

HAIR & COSTUME
materials, patterns and technique

CASTING
foam, silicone and resin

CLAY
clay puppet construction

GENERAL PUPPET MAKING
other puppet fabrication issues

STOP MOTION SETS
set design and construction information

MODEL DEPARTMENT
miniature prop discussion

MATTE PAINTINGS
glass matte paintings and backgrounds

GENERAL SPECIAL EFFECTS

STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION

FAVORITE STOP MOTION CHARACTERS

PRO ANIMATOR DISCUSSION

FILM FESTIVALS AND EVENTS

ANIMATION SCHOOLS

STOP MOTION BOOKS

STOP MOTION ON VIDEO

JOBS & PROJECTS
post here if you are looking for talent to hire

SWAP MEET
stop motion items for sale

CHAT BOARD
general discussion

SITE FEEDBACK
report bugs, comments and suggestions here

Latest Activity

jimmy zack updated their profile
14 hours ago
alicelee posted a discussion

So sanh gia thong minh dong hanh mua sam cung ban

So sánh giá thông minh đồng hành mua sắm cùng bạn Bạn yêu thích mua sắm nhưng lại bị thời gian hạn…See More
19 hours ago
Ian Harding commented on STOPMOCHESS's photo
Thumbnail

P1470465

"Looks great!, love the big eye, hat and chain :)"
21 hours ago
Ian Harding commented on Lillie Fischer's photo
Thumbnail

Many Monsters

"Hi, Lillie, Your characters are great looking, look forward in seeing your short :)"
21 hours ago

© 2020   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}