Hello everybody, all is in the title!

Is someone can tell me why i can't post any new video on this site I believe that we were here to show and share own work. Obviously i made a mistake...

Please I need some help, even I know that no one cares...

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I post video here by posting it on Vimeo or Youtube, then copying the Embed code, and posting that here.  I click on the Media symbol in the top of the box where I am typing -  From the left there are Links, Image, Media, Paste as Plain Text, and File. Is that what you were trying to do, or were you posting it here directly?  I may have tried to post video here directly from my hard drive a long time ago, don't know if that still works.  I have a feeling I tried it and failed.  

You can just post the URL for your video (on Youtube or whatever) and it will come up as a link , but you won't see it here unless you click on it.  The "Embed" option, in "Share" on Youtube, actually makes the video playable here in the message board.  I will just try one to make sure it is working, something short.  Click on Media, Command + V to paste code:  Yes, that worked for me.

Try posting it that way, see if it works for you.

Thank you for your answer. I speak to add video in the wall when you click on video and the little button in right corner up "add" it doesn't work anymore for me... I know how to embed and all that stuff but in the video wall still failed for me actually... Thank you for your help anyway. See you Stopmonick!

I went to your Youtube channel, and copied the Embed code for your latest chess video, Knight.

I will see if it will post here, when I paste it into the Media.  Yes, that worked.  

Thank you very much stopmonick to help me :-)

But my problem is not to post on discussion topic is to post on the big video wall of this site before I could and now it's blocked but nevermind is not so important I want to thank you sincerly to helped me you didn't have to!! Bye my friend.

StopmoNick said:

I went to your Youtube channel, and copied the Embed code for your latest chess video, Knight.

I will see if it will post here, when I paste it into the Media.  Yes, that worked.  

Oh, got it now.  I Haven't posted anything to the video wall since the SMA site first migrated to this platform in 2012, I had forgotten about it!  So I just did one to see what would happen. I went to my Vimeo channel, copied the embed code for Wolf Moon, and pasted it here on the video wall.  Seems to have worked - if I go to Videos I can see it, and if I click on Play there is a bit of a delay, then it starts to play.  So it doesn't seem to be blocked for me.  Don't know what the problem is, sorry.

Reviews help me my video, thank you

https://youtu.be/gYN99sS5S6U

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD CATEGORIES

STOPMO NEWBIES
basic stopmo discussion

ANIMATOR TALK
experienced animators looking to improve

CAMERA & STAGE
animation camera, lighting and moco rigs

ANIMATION TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
animation tool and rigging discussion

STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS
frame capture, editing, and post-production

STORY
script, storyboarding and storyreel discussion

SOUND
lip-sync, sound effects and music

YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT
discuss your stopmo film

ARMATURES
ball & socket and wire armature discussion

MACHINE SHOP
metalwork tool & talk

SCULPTING
sculpture information and advice

HAIR & COSTUME
materials, patterns and technique

CASTING
foam, silicone and resin

CLAY
clay puppet construction

GENERAL PUPPET MAKING
other puppet fabrication issues

STOP MOTION SETS
set design and construction information

MODEL DEPARTMENT
miniature prop discussion

MATTE PAINTINGS
glass matte paintings and backgrounds

GENERAL SPECIAL EFFECTS

STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION

FAVORITE STOP MOTION CHARACTERS

PRO ANIMATOR DISCUSSION

FILM FESTIVALS AND EVENTS

ANIMATION SCHOOLS

STOP MOTION BOOKS

STOP MOTION ON VIDEO

JOBS & PROJECTS
post here if you are looking for talent to hire

SWAP MEET
stop motion items for sale

CHAT BOARD
general discussion

SITE FEEDBACK
report bugs, comments and suggestions here

Latest Activity

Simon Tytherleigh replied to Eli's discussion Looking for Voice Acting
"Have you tried local actors? I suspect you will get the sort of talent you are looking for there,…"
6 hours ago
obaidul hassan replied to Eli's discussion Looking for Voice Acting
"This is really helpful information that you have shared with me I was searching for the solution…"
13 hours ago
StopmoNick replied to Savannah Winchester's discussion How to? : Slimey, gooey texture to puppet body
"I'm just asking Peter Montgomery on FB if it is ok to share his foam & latex worm puppet…"
16 hours ago
StopmoNick replied to Savannah Winchester's discussion How to? : Slimey, gooey texture to puppet body
"Those would be best made with silicone rubber, which has some translucency, and does suit a slimy…"
16 hours ago

© 2020   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}