15 Weeks Left to finish your Stopmo Jam

It's been a little quiet, so I thought I'd check in to see how everyone's progress is going? Need more time or is July 10 still doeable? I am in the final weeks of Animation on Wendell and Wild, so I haven't had time to work on mine, although I usually do the Titles. Anyway, let me know how it's going or if you have any questions.

You need to be a member of StopMotionAnimation.com to add comments!

Join StopMotionAnimation.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have started a 12 week animation course with Justin Rasch to try and improve some of my many weak areas. It is worthwhile, but it seems to be taking all the free time I have. No chance to build the sets and props I would need for the Jam. I haven't got the idea clear in my head either.  The course will still be going right up into June, so it looks like I won't be able to do a Jam entry this time. 

• Ok, all the best with Justin's course, I'd like to hear more about it.

• Still in the planning stage, in your description for the obscured camera you explain how the character is to obscure the camera at the beginning and end. Does it have to be the main character or can another element of the animation obscure the camera until it moves and comes into focus, same as at the end?

• Hi Peggy, it can really be anything that covers the camera lens for at least one frame so I can cut between the Jams.

This reply was deleted.