15 Weeks Left to finish your Stopmo Jam

It's been a little quiet, so I thought I'd check in to see how everyone's progress is going? Need more time or is July 10 still doeable? I am in the final weeks of Animation on Wendell and Wild, so I haven't had time to work on mine, although I usually do the Titles. Anyway, let me know how it's going or if you have any questions.

You need to be a member of StopMotionAnimation.com to add comments!

Join StopMotionAnimation.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dr. Ball retired from the hospital and is now about to experience a close encounter of the absurd kind.

10544068256?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Wow, this looks so good!!

• Deadline now officially extended to August 21. 

• 108 days if I counted that right.. sounds like forever but it's not when you got so many things to resolve, good luck guys... 

• Hello, I was wondering if for the adding the sounds effect to the reel. Do you do it by incorporating all various sounds effect one at the time but continuously or recording the full set of the sounds effects first then combine with the reel at once? 

• Blender 3D is free and you can add sound effects and music and anything else in it's video editor. It allows you to clip the sound effects and move them to the correct frame and add multiple layers of sound. Plenty of tutorials online.  My last project I did with the free DiVinci Resolve but this one will use both Blender and DiVinci.

• Best to add them individually into some kind of linear editor, but whatever works best for you. By the way, DaVinci Resolve is free and is packed full of features. If on iPad, look into LumaFusion. It is $20 but can edit at 24fps. It's great for portable Editing. Multitracks, effects, etc.

• Anthonly, You didn't do the zoom already did you? Did I miss it, was it the easter weekend.. as I was away in London.. 

• It was last Saturday but there will be another one soon.

• Hello Everyone, 

This time, I will collaborate with 2 other friends from instagram. Character Design and storyboarding done in Germany, Puppet building in Mexico and Animation in India. Most of the time is be gone during puppet travelling from Mexico to India. There is a set ready, a robot, a human, and we are currently figuring out the story or narrative and storyboarding. We just finished character design. 

I hope we can make the deadline not 100% sure but more time would be nice. I'm currently finishing my own short film. 

I will definately be at the zoom call this weekend. 

Hope everyone's projects are going well. 

This reply was deleted.